The days of staying competitive with newspaper ads and yellow pages are gone. Ask anyone when was the last time they used the yellow pages, and many of the will give you a blank stare.
The key difference between the advertising strategy of last 3 decades, and advertising in the age of the Internet, is immediacy. It’s a lineup of social marketing opportunities like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter, just to name a few. To obtain the maximum marketing leverage from social medial platforms requires solid, experienced planning and frequent management.
This course is designed to explore the ever-changing world of social media marketing and help you navigate your way through the technology.
- Understand the ever- changing climate of Social Media Marketing
- Develop a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Evaluate top social media platforms – Select the best ones for your business
- Leverage the power of social media
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Understanding Social Media
Explore ever-changing world of social media marketing and you navigate your way through the technology.
- Lecture 1.1 Understanding Social Media Locked
Social Media Marketing Plan
The social media arena can be a huge asset for your business. Learn how to design and manage an integrated, strategic plan for your specific business that will maximize the draw of new customers to your business.
- Lecture 2.1 Social Media Marketing Plan Locked
Implementing Your Social Medial Plan
Social Media Marketing is about connecting with the people who are, or will become, your customers. Learn some of the Dos and Don'ts of compelling content.
- Lecture 3.1 Dos and Don’t s of Creating Content Locked
- Lecture 3.2 10 Social Media Fundamentals Locked
Social Medial Tools
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin are just a few of the many social media platforms available. This section will teach you the details of how to set them up and get going.
- Lecture 4.1 Using Facebook Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Information Library Locked